The Community Enhancement / Marketing fund is intended to provide resources to organizations and communities that are working to create, improve, and strengthen the quality of life by marketing, promoting and enhancing job development through cultural, historical, recreational, educational, health/fitness and social/ethnic activities within Williston and the surrounding trade area.
- Up to $50,000 per year is allocated to this program.
- Qualifying applicants usually receive $500 to $5,000 in grant funding.
- All applications require matching funds.
- Program is open to all communities / entities within the Williston trade region.
- Funds can be used for: capital improvements, programs and annual events, operating expenses, and marketing.
Applications for the upcoming grant round are announced in October with an application deadline around the second week of December. Please watch the Williston Wire for information on this program, you can subscribe at www.willistonwire.com.