C4 Technical Assistance Grant Program
The purpose of this program is to provide monetary assistance for professional technical services during the preliminary and design phase of projects that involve structural assessment, assessment of suitability for rehabilitation and assessment of mechanical or electrical system.
Technical Assistance Guidelines:
- Matching funding is required.
- Grant is limited to 70 hours of professional service at a rate of $110/hour.
- Star Fund will reimburse up to 75% of the cost.
- May be used in conjunction with the C4 Façade Incentive Program.
- Project must be located within the C4 zoning district (downtown) and must be a commercial property.
City of Williston Renaissance Zone:
The objective of the Renaissance Zone is to encourage private investment to develop, renovate, rehabilitate and revitalize the downtown area. The objective is to offer financial incentives that will encourage investment within the Zone needed to produce desired economic, commercial, residential and entertainment outcomes.
Projects within the City’s Renaissance Zone may be eligible for both state income tax exemptions and local property tax exemptions.
For more information on the Renaissance Zone contact:
City of Williston Planning and Zoning
113 4th Street East
Williston, ND 58801