- 2:1 match up to $5,000 in matching grants for new business startups. No minimum.
- Business must be within first year of operation and open for business for a minimum of 90 days.
- Eligible matching dollars include fixtures, furniture, equipment, store remodel, and rent.
- Receipts required for reimbursement and must be turned in at time of application.
- Project must have obtained all necessary permits and be in compliance.
- New child care startups and existing remodels are eligible for a 1:1 match not to exceed $5,000 in matching funds.
- Eligible items: fixtures, furniture, equipment, construction related build out costs, permit compliance related costs.
- Receipts required for reimbursement.
- Project must be a licensed (or in process of licensing) child care facility through the state of ND.
- Providers who receive mini-match dollars must remain in operation for a minimum of 2-years from application date. Failure to do so will result in a pro-rated return of grant dollars to the STAR Fund.
- New and existing providers who receive startup assistance through the Mini Match program are ineligible for the annual assistance grant for two years of licensed operation.
- 1:1 match up to $5,000 for new and existing business signage. No minimum.
- Matching reimbursement limited only towards the cost of the sign (installation fees are not eligible).
- Reimbursement based on receipts.
- Project must have obtained all necessary permits and be in compliance with local sign ordinance.
- Project limited to the Williston City Limits and ETJ.